Skip to main content

July 14th and I'm Busy!

Sorry for no updates. It seems that everyone is checking with Tony's ride through the link http://www.fullercenterbiketrip.blogspot.com/ so I had nothing to do so I just skipped over to Chicago and visited son Mike for a while. He is so good, he is taking me to dinner, we are going shopping, he made chocolate chip cookies (my personal favorite) instead of a birthday cake, did I say we went shopping, I got a iPod and he helped me get songs that I like for it, we watch movies and just generally are having the time of our lives. Did I say that Mike is renewing my computer by wiping the hard drive and starting over? Yes and it is purring like a kitten.

I kinda hate to leave tomorrow for Michigan, but all good things must come to an end with my gratitude. I have to get home to get ready for the field trip to Georgia to retrieve the biker when he finally decides to come home.

Keep in touch I will have pictures shortly as soon as I reload my camera software. Hugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biking fun

Biking is really fun now.Just got my new bike/e-trike And rolling. 15 miles is a breeze.
Phil Marcus Esser, Barbara Bredius and Al Ayoub Jerry Lemenu is smiling!

August 8 The End of a Perfect Ride!

Thanks for hanging in there for Tony, he made the Atlantic and dipped his front tire into the water. The bikers were overjoyed to be at the finish line, but this is just the beginning of a lifelong commitment for them to help others and spread the word! Final statistics for Tony’s bike trip across America Total days: 56 Total biking days: 45 Average miles per day: 75 Total miles: 3322 Less truck driving days and breakdowns (broken spokes, etc): 404 Miles biked by Tony: 3017 (probably among the top 3) Total broken spokes by Tony: 5 Total broken spokes by everyone else: 0 Total flats by Tony: about 13 Total flats by everyone else: unknown – one person only had 3 Total money raised to date: $5,088 which means somewhere in the Democratic Republic of the Congo an entire house will be built with the funds raised by my friends and relatives – THANK YOU!